Follow US

Thursday, July 7, 2022

FAMOUS MUSIC PRODUCER Dr CLARENCE HITS HARD TIMES

 

Before and After Dr Clarence hit hard times

Harare-Zimbabwe’s top YouTuber and music producer Dr. Clarence has hit hard times.


At his peak, Dr Clarence, real name Clarence Kudzai Patsika, produced hit songs for a number of Urban Groove musicians. 


Those who grew up listening to Urban Grooves will remember him for producing Stunner‘s hit Team Hombe.


The producer posted skits and current affairs news on his YouTube channel which at the time of writing had 104 000 subscribers and over 25 million views.


Dr Clarence said that his current situation was a result of his enemies. 


'It’s not a tricky situation for me but it’s a trickster situation. It’s fortunate or unfortunate that I am not blind. 


At the same time, I’m in isolation. So I have learnt lessons, one lesson is to trust myself and to trust nobody. I got enlightenment through phases of life. 


I haven’t got the solutions but I’ve been through the same journey for a very longtime. So with talent there are suckers who want to come to suck, parasitic suckers. 


We have real inspirations, then you have those who pose to dispose and to depose, to diffuse and distract and to detract. They pose to disposes as…


Asked if he was going to make a comeback or if he had given up on his YouTube and music career, He said: I don’t give up, right now I’m in identity crisis. I don’t know myself right now.'


Dr Clarence also revealed that he has not bathed in a long time due to his financial situation. He said: It’s an issue of bathing. Financial problems. Engineered or whatever. I just wonder…

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTUKUDZI'S SON AND DAUGHTER FOLLOWS DAD'S FOOT STEPS

  The Late Dr Oliver Mtukudzi   The apple doesn't fall far from tree as it is the case with the late and great international super star ...