Follow US

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

INTERVIEW WITH GOSPEL MUSICIAN TINASHE TEMBO


Musician Tinashe Tembo
We had a good opportunity to get interview Kenyan based  Gospel singer Tinashe Tembo who sings in different African languages including Swahili

Below is a Question and Answer Session between the Musician (T T) and our Editor (TK).

T.K.What is your real name ,age and where were you born?

T .T.My name is Tinashe Tembo, I am 32 years old and I was born in Norton Zimbabwe.

T.K.When did you started music and what was your first song?

T.T.I started my music journey in 2007 as a member of the church choir. In 2011 when I started my studies at Bindura University of Science education I was also in the University choir until 2015 when I graduated. However, I released my first song as a solo musician in 2020. The song talks about how the world is becoming more complicated and only God’s devine protection can protect us from diseases, relationship problems, marital conflicts and abuse.

T.K.Do you have a band /group and whats the name of it?

T.T.Currently I do not have a group or band.


T.K. Have you won any musical awards in your musical career?

T.T. I haven’t won any award yet

T.K. How many songs / Albums do you have (list a few)

T.T. For now I have 3 single tracks highlighted in their order of release below

 Ndibvumbamirei 2020

Tsvagai naJesu 2022

Pass  me not oh gentle saviour (Shona, English, Swahili, Kimeru) 2023

T.K. What genre/type is your music

T.T. I sing gospel music

T.K . What inspires you when composing your songs

T.T. I draw my inspiration from the need to preach the word of God through music and also to speak about what God says about social problems.

T.K.Who would you most like to collaborate with?

T.T. The Charambas, Blessing Shumba, Shingisai Suluma


T.K. Besides music,What other business or job do you do?

T.T. I am a qualified social worker and currently practicing in Kenya


T.K. Do you have any upcoming shows?

T.T. Plans are underway to start  an online  jam session where I perform and share the performances on my social media platforms. 


T.K.Which famous musicians do you admire/or those you say they inspire you to work hard(Role Models)

T.T. I admire a number of musicians but The Charambas and Kudzi Nyakudya inspire me to work hard.


T.K.How can fans and other musicians contact you and what links can they get your music?

TT:My email address is tinashetembomusic@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100064119571611

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxaapf-tePp4kHzni79RM0g


Share your comments below and follow our Facebook Page Green Galaxy Entertainment Media here

Artists and content Creators who wishes to work with us can send us a direct Facebook Message here or send us an email at envirosocafrica@yahoo.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

MTUKUDZI'S SON AND DAUGHTER FOLLOWS DAD'S FOOT STEPS

  The Late Dr Oliver Mtukudzi   The apple doesn't fall far from tree as it is the case with the late and great international super star ...